Updated COVID Protocols and Scheduling
The safety of our patients and team members is our top priority during these trying times. With so much contrasting and confusing information out there, we wanted to let you know about the safety protocols we have put in place for our Encino Dental Office. By ensuring your and our safety, we can continue to offer the highest care possible to make your visit painless and easy.
Below are just a few protocols we have put in place during Covid to ensure a safe environment for your dental needs.
We have reduced our typical patient schedule in order to ensure social distancing, shorten patient time spent at our office and ensure optimal care as we resume normal operations. We are following guidelines by the CDC, CDPH, American Dental Association and California Dental Association in order to ensure your safety and comfort during your visit.
1. All patients, staff and doctors will have their temperature checked daily with a non-contact thermometer before entering the office. No exceptions.
2. All patients are required to answer a series of health questions regarding recent health problems, potential contacts and travel history.
3. All patients, staff and doctors will wear masks while in the office. When a patient is having a procedure done, the mask for the patient will be removed. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one.
4. Our strict hand washing protocols are and will be in place.
5. We are limiting family members in the office. Unless there’s a compelling reason, for example a young child or family member who needs help, family should stay in the car or home.
6. We are happy to text patients from their cars letting them know when we are ready for them if they prefer to wait in the car after checkin in for their appointment.
7. We have a full time team member assigned to cleaning and sterilizing the office. This includes all door handles, chairs, countertops and floors of the entire office.
8. We have significantly reduced our patient schedule in order to ensure social distancing and reduce office occupancy. Due to the limited appointment spots, it is imperative you come to your appointment on time.
9. We have set up UV disinfecting lights with our AC as well as Hepa filters through out the office
10. Lastly, but of most importance, DO NOT come to the office if you feel sick, have the beginning of a sore throat, cough, chills, aches or pains. We would much rather reschedule then come into the office in a questionable state of health.
We look forward to providing you with the utmost care during these times. If you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming visit, please call us at 818-300-0333 or email us at [email protected]
Sincerely, Dr. Alan Howard and Dr. Yonatan Howard